International Physics Seminar
The 12th International Physics Seminar 2023 (IPS 2023) is a transformation of National Physics Seminar (SNF 2023). IPS is an annual meeting hosted by the Physics and Physics Educational Department, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ), supported by the Physical Society of Indonesia (PSI) Jakarta and Banten Chapter. The IPS 2023 will be conducted Hybrid Conference on June 24th, 2023, in Jakarta, Indonesia. IPS 2023 also collaborates with Jurnal Penelitian & Pengembangan Pendidikan Fisika (Sinta 2). In addition, this conference is an international next edition of the conference 11th National Physics Seminar (SNF 2022) https://snf2022.snf-unj.ac.id/.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series
(IOP Publishing: JPCS)
Online ISSN: 1742-6596
Print ISSN: 1742-6588
Index: Submitted for indexing by
EI Compendex, Scopus, etc.
About the Conference
The IPS 2023 will be conducted Hybrid Conference on June 24th, 2023, in Jakarta, Indonesia. The theme of the Conference is "The Diversity Research and Development of Physics for Stronger Recovery". This Seminar aims to bring together academics, scientists, students, postgraduate students, and practitioners to share and discuss theoretical and practical knowledge of problems, new physics trends, and applications. We invite scientists, scholars, engineers, and students from universities around the world and industry to present ongoing research activities, and to support foster research relations between the University and industry. This seminar provides an opportunity for delegates to discuss and share experience of new applications directly, to build business or research relationships and to find global partners for future collaboration
The aim of the conference is as follows:
- Extends the mutual understanding among the participants in the wider field of innovation physics and physics education.
- Inspire the participants by the culture and history of the Jakarta city and Indonesia.
- Encourage the participants to launch national and international research collaboration projects.
- Contribute to solution of the physics and physics education problems.
Memorandum of Agreement with IOP Publishing JPCS 2023
Template Author guidelines & template:
- Each author is only allowed to submit a maximum of 2 papers (as author &/ co-author)
- Papers that are not submitted according to the given schedule will not be refunded for registration and publication fees
- Paper based on the reviewer's results is declared rejected or less feasible, then the hor is charged a review fee and the fee is returned to the author a maximum of 80%.
- Paper that is declared rejected by the JPCS IOP Publisher will not return the registration and publication fees (100% is not returned to the author because the JPCS IOP publisher still must pay the fee).
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
The scope of the Seminar includes but not limited to these topics:
- Material Physics
- Instrumentation and Computational Physics
- Medical Physics & Biophysics
- Earth Physics and Space Science
- Theory, Nuclear, and Particle Physics
- Energy and Environmental Physics
- Physics Education
Author guidelines Video :
Deadline of registration payment early bird
Deadline of Abstract Submission Batch 3
Announcement of Abstract Acceptance
Deadline of Registration normal payment
Deadline of Full Paper Submission
Registration and Publication Fee
|Registration and Publication||Teacher/ Lecturer/ Researcher/
|Early Bird||Normal||Early Bird||Normal|
|JPCS: Scopus indexed conference proceedings||IDR 2.750.000||IDR 3.000.000||USD 250||IDR 2.500.000||IDR 2.750.000||USD 210|
|JPPPF: Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan Fisika (SINTA 2)||IDR 2.100.000||IDR 2.300.000||USD 160||IDR 1.900.000||IDR 2.100.000||USD 150|
|Spektra: Jurnal Fisika dan Aplikasinya (SINTA 3)||IDR 1.350.000||IDR 1.500.000||USD 100||IDR 1.150.000||IDR 1.350.000||USD 90|
|International Journal of Physics and Innovation Science (IJOPIS)||IDR 600.000||IDR 600.000||USD 45||IDR 400.000||IDR 400.000||USD 30|
|National Proceedings SNF 2023 (indexed Google Scholar)||IDR 600.000||IDR 600.000||USD 45||IDR 400.000||IDR 400.000||USD 30|
|Participant||IDR 200.000||IDR 200.000||USD 15||IDR 200.000||IDR 200.000||USD 15|
PSI members get a discount of 200,000 (IDR)
Send your active PSI ID card here to get the Voucher